SouthPark mall announced on Tuesday evening a slew of new outlets set to open over the coming months, including House of Hoops by Foot Locker, Lily Pulitzer, Criswell & Criswell, Eye Candy, and Paul Simon for Women.
Here's a quick rundown of the new stores:
- House of Hoops, 6,100 square feet. Set to open mid-November, this boutique-style store will sell player footwear, basketball shoes by Nike, Converse and Jordan Brand, customizable t-shirts and more. There will also be a "VIP area" to read magazines and watch player interviews.
- Lily Pulitzer, 2,490 square feet. This store will open in February 2012, with its line of handbags, accessories, clothing and more featuring the brand's signature print designs.
- Eye Candy, 1,500 square feet. The shop opening in the Village at SouthPark in March 2012 will be the Gastonia-based company's second boutique, selling labels such as Shaye Blue, Judith March and Savannah Rae.
- Paul Simon for Women, 3,000 square feet. Set to open in summer 2012 in the Village at SouthPark, the store will sell "classic clothing with a twist."
- Criswell & Criswell, 3,000 square feet. This plastic surgery office, also opening in the Village at SouthPark, will be the Charlotte practice's second location. The office will provide a "friendly and discreet environment," a SouthPark spokeswoman said in a press release.